Want to wash your laundry for next to nothing, keep our waterways clean and decrease your plastic waste consumption? Well you're in luck because we've got the answer!
Our Marius Fabre soap flakes and blocks originate in France and are made from traditional recipes used for the last 600 years. They are extremely gentle on the skin and work great to clean delicate fabrics like silk. And not only will this liquid soap work great for the laundry, but you can also use it to wash dishes, wooden floors, tiles, countertops, stovetops, your body and anything else that needs a good clean.
1. What you'll need:
- A 1.5 litre jug. If you choose glass, please make sure it's heat resistant.
- Soap flakes. You can either buy our soap flakes or make some on your own from our soap blocks.
- 1.5 litre of super hot or boiling water. I just boiled mine in our electric kettle. Effortless.
2. Toss in your soap flakes
3. Fill with 1 liter of super hot water
4. Give it a stir until flakes are dissolved
5. Pour in the rest of the water (0.5 litres)
6. Once cooled, transfer to your favorite bottle for use, and get cleaning!